About i3 underwriting
Our past experience of working in the “front-line” as a retail broker and with retailers as an MGA, places us in a very strong position of knowing what small to medium-sized retail brokers need in the property/casualty field, and how to serve that need.We also have a wealth of experience in adapting technology to the insurance process. We know that technology has to be phased in and that changes to the work flow should be gradual.
i3 aims to attract brokers’ business through speed and quality of service and through the introduction of easy to use, on-line services that will add efficiencies for both the broker and insurer. We are always looking to add qualified, competent Underwriters to join our team!
Are you our ideal candidate?
- 1-2 years underwriting experience
- Recognized insurance program or degree
- CIP designation or working towards (preferred)
- Firm technical understanding of underwriting theory and the ability to apply this knowledge in day-to-day practice
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Focused on client experience
- High personal accountability
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good decision-making skills and analytical skills
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Self-directed and resilient
By joining i3 Underwriting, you’ll become part of a rapidly growing company focused on providing innovative insurance solutions to support independent brokers in Canada. As a member of our team, you’ll benefit from:
- A dynamic, fast-paced work environment with boundless opportunities for professional growth;
- Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation;
- Extended health & dental benefits and company-matched RRSP contributions; and
- Competitive salary with potential for annual bonus.
Interested? Apply Today:
Send your cover letter and resume today and take the next step in your professional career!