CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
Specialty Program Group Canada (SPGC), doing business under the trade names Cansure, Beacon, and i3 Underwriting, is a leading supplier of property and casualty insurance to commercial and personal exposures across Canada. We are known for our expertise and creativity in providing solutions to even the toughest submissions, and that contributes to the trusted brand experience that our partners have come to expect.
Role Overview and Purpose:
We are a fast-paced Insurance Managing General Agency that provides innovative underwriting solutions for our network of brokers across Canada. Our success is based on our leadership, integrity, innovation, and service.
We are seeking individuals to join the Cansure Customer Success Team (CST). In this team, you will be the face and voice of Cansure; acting as the first point of contact for our customers, being our brand ambassador, and air traffic controller.
As a successful member of the CST, you are someone who:
· loves to help others find solutions,
· is highly organized,
· is curious and wants to know the in’s and out’s of the organization,
· can communicate clearly and effectively,
· possesses a sense of urgency and accountability,
· can coordinate tasks and people to achieve a desired outcome,
· and possesses a professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
· Ensuring that correspondence received from customers in our public-facing communications channels is handled in a timely fashion (phones, webchat, email boxes)
· Connecting customers with the right Cansure staff about issues received through our public-facing communications channels that need to be escalated
· Handling of incoming and outgoing mail/parcels
· Managing the company switchboard phone lines
· Office supplies management (inventory, track, and order as needed)
· General branch facility support as needed
· Directing the flow of new business submissions received and responding to remote team questions and clearance as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
· 1+ years experience in high paced customer service environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deliver best in class service
· Proficient technology/computer skills
Why Choose Specialty Program Group Canada?
By joining SPGC, you’ll become part of a rapidly growing company focused on living our corporate values:
· Be Entrepreneurial
· Be Creative
· Promote Continuous Growth
· Practice Inclusiveness, Openness, and Equity
· Uphold Trust, Respect and Accountability
· Practice Passionate Balance and Have Fun
· Contribute to Community Stewardship
As a member of our team, you’ll benefit from:
· A dynamic, fast-paced work environment with boundless opportunities for professional growth
· Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation
· The opportunity to take on challenging work and contribute your expertise, creativity and passion in meaningful ways
· Extended health & dental benefits and company matched RRSP contributions
· Competitive salary with potential for annual bonus
If you are looking to join a company where you can proudly bring your authentic self to work, we invite you to apply today. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion means that whoever you are, and whatever path you’ve taken to get here, we value you at SPGC. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, and skills are essential to build a great community that serves ALL people. If you can help drive success and have fun while doing it, we can’t wait to meet you!
Please note that only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.